START UP A NEW BUSINESS
Setting up your own business can be an exciting time. Before you start, save yourself time and money by being aware of what’s involved in running a business.
Investing time into proper planning is key to turning your dreams into reality. Operating a small business is not just about working for yourself or working from home, it’s also about having the necessary management skills, industry expertise, technical skills, finance and or course a long-term vision to grow and succeed.
Here at Roz Lahey Accounting we’ve got the low-down on all you need to get started in establishing a small business. After all, a great idea isn’t all it takes. It needs careful planning, research and execution. It is vital you get the basics right before you start.
From discussions in relation to the correct structure, your GST registration, business name registration, to business plans, we can help with it all.
Before starting a business, you need to answer the following fundamental questions.
- Is your business idea viable?
- Is there a market for the product/service?
- What is that market?
- Who are your competitors?
- Do you have the financial capacity to get the business up and running?
These questions will be answered once you begin to research the market into which you wish to enter and when you set about establishing a business plan.
What we offer:
- Australian Business Number (ABN) and Tax File Number (TFN) applications
- Office of Fair Trading business name registration
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) compliance and registered office
- business plans, budgeting and forecasting
- growth, development and results
- business succession planning
- asset protection
- tax planning and advice.