More often than not, businesses need advice on more than one area of tax. Offering the best tax administration and compliance service requires the ability to understand your business’s specific requirements. The success of your small business venture depends significantly on good accounting and bookkeeping, which is often complex and challenging for business owners.
At Roz Lahey Accounting we specialise in providing accounting and tax services for small to medium businesses (because we are one). We have a range of options with full financial and tax packages and strategies that suit you or your business at an affordable price.
- advice on setting up an appropriate business structure
- preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements (BAS) or Income Activity Statements (IAS)
- payroll management
- superannuation obligation
- business planning and performance analysis
- development and reporting of key performance indicators
- preparation of quarterly/monthly financial statements including profit and loss and balance sheet
- completion and lodgement of tax returns
- Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) secretarial services.
We commit to providing you with:
- a free initial consultation
- fees quoted in advance
- free annual tax planning and business health check session.
We can assist you with:
- income tax
- goods and services tax
- capital gains tax
- employment taxes
- fringe benefit tax.
We prepare and lodge the following returns with the Australian Taxation Office: